• US Flag waving in the background behind three Meguiar's spray products.  Meguiar's logo 4th of July Independence Day Sale.  15% Off Sitewide plus Free Shipping Over $99.  Shop Now, Use Code JULY4.  Expires 7/7/24, Valid Online Only, Excludes Discounted Kits.
  • If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Charger Repo

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Charger Repo

Got a call from a local bank to work on their latest repo... Scratches + never seeing a car wash + a guy with an apparent lead foot with a hemi... BLEH

couple marks on the fender

After Megs 105 with LC 5.5 yellow pad

Lower rear quarter full of tar and rubber

After body solvent and megs 105

a few after shots, no sun since it was raining Sunday

Re: Charger Repo

Very nice work.

M105 with Lake Country yellow cutting pad did the trick.
    What was the rest of the process? M205/ NxT Tech Wax 2.0 (I'm guessing) ?

Comment

Good work!

That's a nice colour too...
      Originally posted by Blueline
      I own a silver vehicle and a black vehicle owns me. The black one demands attention, washing, detailing, waxing and an occasional dinner out at a nice restaurant. The silver one demands nothing and it looks just fine. I think the black vehicle is taking advantage of me, and the silver car is more my style. We can go out for a drive without her makeup and she looks fine. If I want to take the black one out, it is three or four hours in the "bathroom" to get ready.

Comment

Good Job

alot of rubber is he doing a burnouts out there?
        1995 Mustang GT 5 speed -Sold-
        1996 Mustang GT 5 speed -Sold-
        1999 Camaro Z28 6 Speed -Sold-
        2005 Grand Marquis LS

Comment

Working...
        X
        gtag('config', 'UA-161993-8');