• If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

2005 Crew Cab Nissan Frontier NXT Wax

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 2005 Crew Cab Nissan Frontier NXT Wax

Though I might show off the shine of my NXT wax job. Being fairly new, I did not clay bar it. I just washed and waxed.

NXT WAX Job 05 Nissan Frontier

Anthony
    Last edited by anthropod; Mar 9, 2005, 09:10 AM.

Looking very detailed!

I downloaded one of your pictures, resized it and then placed it in your Meguiar's Online Gallery here,

anthropod's Gallery
    Mike Phillips
    760-515-0444
    showcargarage@gmail.com

"Find something you like and use it often"

Comment

Looks good! Nice work.
      Brandon

2007 Black Chevy Avalanche

My Albums: Avalanche
      Meguiars Online Acronyms - Meguiars Product List....

Comment

That's a sharp truck I didn't know Nissan updated the front end of those trucks...
        2003 Mach 1
        Azure Blue
        5 speed/IUP
        2007 Tacoma DC 4x4 TRD Off-Road
        KY Horsepower

Comment

Looks awesome!!! I love the new frontiers. How do you like it? What did you have before?

Comment

Nice, but ...

Very nice truck and shine. The NXT shows off best with dark colors.

I looked at your picture portfolio; you might want to PS your license plate numbers; just another way for someone to steal your identity. Shouldn't have to worry about such things, but times have changed.

Comment

Thanks for the license plate tip. (I wasn't thinking with my criminal mind turned on.)

To answer a few questions.

What did I drive before: Well this sounds like a strange switch, but I drove a Honda S2000. I felt at this point in my life I needed something more practical. The Frontier was a good compromise. Practical, very practical, fun to drive. (No, not as much as the S2000 but the new engine is peppy)

I have only had the truck for about 3 weeks now. Thus far I really love it. It loves 87 octane. (My wife has a SC Xterra that takes 91+.) I am getting about 21 Miles to the gallon so not too bad for truck with its specs. As far as detailing....well more surface, for some reason I find it easier to work on. I guess less crawling around on the ground. I went from a silver to a black. (The silver hid dirt well, and the black...not as well, but hey a nicely detailed black auto, to me, always looks impressive.

The interior is nice, lots of plastic, high quality plastic, but lots of it. ( I guess my Natural Shine will get a work out.)

Anthony

Comment

^ Doesn't sound too strange of a move to me. I have considered selling my civic and getting one. I know it is not a S2000, but I know where you are coming from.

Comment

Working...
                X
                gtag('config', 'UA-161993-8');