• If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Wife's 1999 Isuzu Rodeo

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Wife's 1999 Isuzu Rodeo

Ok I am finally psoting pics of the wife's truck. As you can tell from the before pictures the truck has been lon gover due for a bath! The after pictures shows you what 7 hours and a little dedication will get you. The steps were like this: 1. washed & dried the truck (2 bucket method of course) 2. Clay barred it, 3. Meguiar's #83, 4. Meguiars #80 5. 1st coat of NXT wax 6. @nd coat of NXT wax. Comments are welcomed. Just click the link below!!

Zscaler makes the internet safe for businesses by protecting their employees from malware, viruses, and other security threats.

Great Job. I really like those things, we had a 98 a few years ago, great cars. That color is a pretty cool shade of green, appearing both light and dark, I like it. I bet she was very happy.
    If other drivers aren't blinded by the reflection off your hood, your not done yet.

Comment

Hope you don't mind that I posted the pics in my message. The work you did looks great. Gotta ask what did you use on the engine cause it looks great!

Comment

Looks great! Looks like a totally different vehicle!

Is that your dodge truck sitting in the grass?
        Brandon

2007 Black Chevy Avalanche

My Albums: Avalanche
        Meguiars Online Acronyms - Meguiars Product List....

Comment

Wow nasty wheels... Id use some Meguiars Wire Wheel cleaner and a pressure washer on those.

Comment

Working...
          X
          gtag('config', 'UA-161993-8');