• If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Mazda Atenza Station Wagon

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Mazda Atenza Station Wagon

I got a phone call from this guy who is the nephew of a guys car that I polished . The power of word of mouth it's the best advertising you can get .
    This guy wanted his wife's business car polished he had tried to look after it for her but it got the better of him lol.
    He had seen the Alfa that I had polished and wanted it to look like that . Well talk about swirl city and all the advertising stickers , I have my work cut out here

Products used where

Clay and Lube
    A1 Water Spot Remover
    M105
    M205
    3M Ultra fine Polish
    M26 Wax
    Megs Metal Polish

In the garage ready to make a start after a good wash

I did a test spot with M105 on a Orange pad but found it was not enough cut so I ended up using the LCC cutting pads

Here is the test patch

So I was happy with the results time to buff it out , Sorry no more before photos

This is the end result of my weekend detail

Here Are A Few Photos After The Glass Was Polished

Have A Smurfie Day
    Take Pride In Your Ride...

Re: Mazda Atenza Station Wagon

Roof And Bonnet Shots

Now Time For A Few Side Shots

Have A Smurfie Day

Comment

Nicely done, but please tell us more about working on/around/through the graphics.

"fishing for swirls in a sea of black"
      ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
      David

Comment

Right on. I love a properly detailed black wagon.
        Practice doesn't make perfect, the dedication to achieve perfection makes perfect. "Smack"
        2011 Jet Black 328i Touring
        2007 Jet Black 335i Sedan

Comment

Nice work!

Great looking wagon too... shame about the graphics IMO...
          Originally posted by Blueline
          I own a silver vehicle and a black vehicle owns me. The black one demands attention, washing, detailing, waxing and an occasional dinner out at a nice restaurant. The silver one demands nothing and it looks just fine. I think the black vehicle is taking advantage of me, and the silver car is more my style. We can go out for a drive without her makeup and she looks fine. If I want to take the black one out, it is three or four hours in the "bathroom" to get ready.

Comment

Good Stuff! You should have taken a panel off and used it as a mirror for the bathroom :P

Comment

Originally posted by heylookitskarl View Post
              Good Stuff! You should have taken a panel off and used it as a mirror for the bathroom :P
              lol.... the problem with that is determining which panel to take as the whole wont fit in the house lol
              Have A Smurfie Day

Comment

Working...
              X
              gtag('config', 'UA-161993-8');