• If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

05 Mustang GT Detail

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 05 Mustang GT Detail

Wow, that looks excellent. I love that color, very vibrant. Great work.

05 Mustang GT Detail

Well I took the day off from work and a friend gave me a call to ask if I could detail their new 05 GT. I had been drooling and waiting for the chance. Not much to it.

#21 applied and removed by hand. Again! I really love the even coat applicators.

Comment

Thank you.

Comment

Great Work Scrub

And that colour looks fantastic.

Comment

Thank you too. Yes the color is even better in person. Nice, deep, and looks dripping wet.

Comment

Very nice. As you can tell by my user ID, I have that same car, but in black.

What is the general quality of Ford's paint and clearcoat? I always hear people saying things like "Corvette's have hard paint" and I was wondering what special considerations should be taken with Ford. Not trying to hyjack your thread here, just curious

Comment

You're doing some great work scrub!

Keep up the passion and excellence.

My Dad said once..."Son...you can never do enough for a good customer!" I Said "Don't worry Dad...I won't"!

Hehehehe

Comment

Great work Scrub!!
                wjfm1
                2003 G35 Coupe

Comment

Thank you folks for replying.

Comment

Working...
                  X
                  gtag('config', 'UA-161993-8');