• If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Meguiar's New Detailer Line

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Meguiar's New Detailer Line

Originally posted by rex barberry View Post
    I am opening a Waterless car wash in drought ridden Georgia. Can I use Final Touch as a completely waterless wash solution in my business?
    If the car's are not too dirty you could but just so you know it was never intended to be a waterless wash but a mist and wipe for removing light dust, fingerprints and smudges.

Have you looked into steam cleaners that replace washing a car and use steam and wiping instead?

p.s.

Maybe start a new thread if you want to continue this discussion instead of tagging onto an old thread.

Like this,

If you want to start a new thread, then click to the appropriate forum by clicking here and selecting the forum that best describes what your topic will be about and then look for the button on the left hand side of the page that says, New Thread and click on it. You'll see a place to type in your Subject and below that a message box that you can type your message into. After you're finished with your message, click on the Submit New Thread button and your message will be posted to the forum.

Mike Phillips
    760-515-0444
    showcargarage@gmail.com

"Find something you like and use it often"

Comment

Diluted Hyper-Dressing on the enging is bomb! After using the Degreaser and before you wash. Reapply or wipe down with terry or microfiber before you do exterior is key.
      Knowledge is power
      2001 Silver Acura 3.2 CL
      1996 Red Jeep Grand Cherokee Laredo
      1978 21' Dodge RV (restored)

Comment

i kno this is old a thread. But how much would the super degreaser and the safe degreaser run for the smallest size

Comment

Safe degreaser has gone bye bye
          Freedom prospers when Christianity is vibrant and the rule of law under God is acknowledged

Comment

Originally posted by Preston View Post
            i kno this is old a thread. But how much would the super degreaser and the safe degreaser run for the smallest size
            Auto Detailing Solutions has what they refer to as "sampler" sizes and they have a 32 oz. bottle for $6.49.

They also have the gallon size on sale for $13.99

Super Degreaser at ADS
            Charles
            The Rainmaker

Comment

Working...
            X
            gtag('config', 'UA-161993-8');