• If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Can't find Pro line in Alberta.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Can't find Pro line in Alberta.

I've been looking all over for the Professional line and can't find a store that carries it. Please tell me that Canadian Tire or Wal-Mart sells them and I'm just not looking hard enough.

If there is an online dealer in Canada that I can purchase it from, that would work also. Looking for the #7 and 26 specifically.

Thanks.

Re: Can't find Pro line in Alberta.

I've gotten #7 at Canadian Tire , not sure about 26. Meguiars Canada online has some links to local distributors.

Comment

to MOL your the 3rd Albertan to join this week!

You can order some of the pro-line from NAPA, a couple of products are available from AutoValue. CT should have #34,#6, #7, #2 #40, #26.

Where in Alberta are you? I'm in Calgary!
      Patrick Yu
      2003 Honda Accord
      2008 Honda Accord EX-L V6

Comment

Gregg Distributors sells a good chunk of the pro line. http://www.greggdistributors.ca Page L59 of the catalogue.

Later,
        Paul

Comment

Originally posted by sneek View Post
          to MOL your the 3rd Albertan to join this week!

You can order some of the pro-line from NAPA, a couple of products are available from AutoValue. CT should have #34,#6, #7, #2 #40, #26.

Where in Alberta are you? I'm in Calgary!
          Ok, I'll give CrappyTire a try.

I'm in Cold Lake.

Comment

Working...
          X
          gtag('config', 'UA-161993-8');