• If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Does no one like #3

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Does no one like #3

so i tried searching for "#3" but its to short, i was wondering why i don't see anyone using #3, but i see more #7's. I got a bottle of #3 for Christmas and I'm wondering if I should take it back and get #7 instead, i have a PC so i thought you had to use #3 since its a "machine" polish. Anyway thanks for the info.
    'In Veritate Victoria'
    2007 F-150 - Texas Blue
    Houston - Tx

Re: Does no one like #3

#3 is a fine product. The reason you see more people using #7 is that it is easily available. #3 can also be used with a rotary, while #7 can not. Also, the difference between the two is hard for most people to notice.
    Chris
    Dasher Detailing Services

Comment

M07 is also easier to find, from what I have seen.

Comment

Sweet, I'll just keep it then. Thanks for the info.
        'In Veritate Victoria'
        2007 F-150 - Texas Blue
        Houston - Tx

Comment

I like #3 more than #7. I think it is easier to use in a lot of conditions. That is just me though.
          Patrick Yu
          2003 Honda Accord
          2008 Honda Accord EX-L V6

Comment

Originally posted by sneek View Post
            I like #3 more than #7. I think it is easier to use in a lot of conditions. That is just me though.
            SYDSTER

Comment

I agree with Sydster and Sneek.

I'll use it after using #9 to add a little more shine before applying the lsp, which for me lately has been #21 synthetic sealant.
              Meguiar's Fire/Rescue/EMS, member of the Church of the Highly Reflective Finish!
              Waxworks Automotive Detailing

Comment

My local Oreily's has #1,#2, and #3 and considered getting number 3. But i picked up the bottle and it mentioned something about it only to be applied by rotary and if used by hand you should use #7 instead.

Comment

Originally posted by DaGonz View Post
                  I agree with Sydster and Sneek.

I'll use it after using #9 to add a little more shine before applying the lsp, which for me lately has been #21 synthetic sealant.
                  Yeah I'm thinking i will use it after #80, then follow up with NXT and if I'm bored some #26, for grins. Thanks again for all the replies.
                  'In Veritate Victoria'
                  2007 F-150 - Texas Blue
                  Houston - Tx

Comment

The label on #3 is wrong; it can be used by hand, orbital, dual action, and rotary.
                    Chris
                    Dasher Detailing Services

Comment

Working...
                    X
                    gtag('config', 'UA-161993-8');