• If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Hyper Dressing durability?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hyper Dressing durability?

I am going to buy a bottle of hyper dressing to use on the tires. I am going to use the 1:1 ratio. How long does it last? I want my tires to look like this.

Re: Hyper Dressing durability?

It works good from what I read. I use Hot Shine tire dressing in the aerosol can.

Here's a link that was done with different dressings used including Hyper Dressing.

Tire Dressing Test (round 2) - Round 1 link is on that page too!
    Philippians 2:14 - Do all things without grumbling or questioning,

Comment

It is a water based product, which will vary on it's durability. I don't think you will get those results with 1:1 ratio. You may get it with full strength.

Comment

Hyper Dressing is water based, so it isnt going to last as long as other products, esp once it gets wet.
        2017 Subaru WRX Premium - WR Blue

Comment

Might be better off with all season dressing, its solvent based.
          AeroCleanse, LLC
          Wisconsin's Elite Detailing Service
          www.aerocleanse.com

Comment

Hey,

If you want your tires to look like that and to last, you should look at Meguiar's All Season Dressing. I use gallons of and just love Hyper Dressing, but on tires, I much prefer All Season Dressing...

Tim
            Tim Lingor's Product Reviews

Comment

Originally posted by 2hotford View Post
              Hey,

If you want your tires to look like that and to last, you should look at Meguiar's All Season Dressing.

Tim
              I have to agree with Tim on this one. I use ASD for tires and hard plastic body trim. It shines and lasts very long. I have had it last as long as 3 weeks with no rain and 3 washing during this time.

Andrew
              2013 Race Red F-150 SCREW

Comment

Originally posted by onawrxhigh View Post
                I have to agree with Tim on this one. I use ASD for tires and hard plastic body trim. It shines and lasts very long. I have had it last as long as 3 weeks with no rain and 3 washing during this time.

Andrew
                !
                on, people!

Comment

Originally posted by 2hotford View Post
                  Hey,

If you want your tires to look like that and to last, you should look at Meguiar's All Season Dressing. I use gallons of and just love Hyper Dressing, but on tires, I much prefer All Season Dressing...

Tim
                  I agree with Tim also,in any kind of a wet enviroment, ASD stands up much better!.

Comment

Working...
                  X
                  gtag('config', 'UA-161993-8');