• If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

D-Line Shampoo Plus and Foam Gun

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• D-Line Shampoo Plus and Foam Gun

Hey guys, first post over here at MOL...i had a quick question

I am about to purchase the Gilmour foam gun and i currently have a gallon of Shampoo Plus, and my question is if anyone has tried this shampoo in the foam gun and how did it react? Great foam or wasnt meant for this application? I like the dilution ratio and would be great if i could use it but i will go with another option if it does not foam well..Thanks guys!

Jordan

Re: D-Line Shampoo Plus and Foam Gun

to mol. No clue about the foam gun and shampoo plus. I use the shampoo plus with the 2 bucket method.
    quality creates its own demand

Comment

Welcome to the party, Jordan!

Shampoo Plus works fine in a Gilmour.

PC.

Comment

Thanks for the welcome guys, this is a great forum

So kinda not the best but definitely not the worst kinda thing? I will sure give it a shot but i wanted to order something else with the gun if i was going to need it....im looking to foam wash for my weekly maintenance washes and need something that is easy on my last step product

Comment

I haven’t tried every conceivable combination of shampoo and dilution ratio, but of the ones I have tried Shampoo Plus works as well as any.

PC.

Comment

Works fine.... though I moved away from Shampoo Plus, seem to like #62 better.
            2017 Subaru WRX Premium - WR Blue

Comment

Working...
            X
            gtag('config', 'UA-161993-8');