• If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

X Press Wax ?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• X Press Wax ?

I was wondering the feedback on the detailer's line "x press" wax. Does it compare to anything in the consumer line?. Is it very easy to use and what kind of results have you gotten. thanks

Good question. Richard from Cust Serv said Express is like #66 on steriods.

Comment

What is #66, I have never used it.Maybe mike can chime in with his thoughts of the x press wax.

Comment

I'm not sure if I would refer to X-Press Wax as #66 Quick Detailer on Steroids.

#66 is a strong one-step cleaner wax, stronger than ColorX and can be used with a rotary buffer. It is a strong cleaner wax with emphasis on cleaner.

From Meguiar's New Detailer Line

X-Press Liquid Wax

Meguiar’s X-Press Liquid Wax uses a unique blend of wax and polymer agents to produce deep, rich gloss with lasting protection. This formula provides ease of application and instant wipe-off, making it the perfect choice for any production environment where Meguiar's quality results are as essential as speed & efficiency.

D-15001 1 gallon
        Ready to Use
        Application hand, orbital, DA or Rotary

Recommended replacement for Express Wax.

X-Press wax is really only intended for finishes in good to excellent condition. It adds a lot of gloss, dries fast and wipes off easy.

Mike
        Mike Phillips
        760-515-0444
        showcargarage@gmail.com

"Find something you like and use it often"

Comment

Everyday I see something new on here that I want to play with...

I'm adding this one to my wish list.
          Arizona Corvette Enthusiasts
          08 Atomic Orange Metallic C6 LS3 Z51 4LT
          98 Torch Red Convertible * SOLD
          82 Collector Edition * SOLD

Comment

Working...
          X
          gtag('config', 'UA-161993-8');