• If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Detailer line in Canada?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Detailer line in Canada?

Hi all,

I've been serching for this line up here but am not having much luck.

Where can I find it... or is it not available up here?!!?

Is there anywhere across the border I could get it and bring it back?

I am just outside of vancouver BC, and often make trips to bellingham/Seattle WA.

Any help would be GREATLY appriciated. I contacted customer care which told me to check the Dealer locator, (Ihad already done that) but the ones i have checked SO FAR have yeilded nothing. I have a few others to chek back with still.

Thanks in advance.

Re: Detailer line in Canada?

I order all my supplies from Rick at ADS and have them shipped to a receiving company in Sumas and go across and bring them back myself, they charge $4 USD to receive and hold the parcel till I can go and retrieve it. I'm sure Blaine would have the same type of services available, ADS does not ship to Canada. I haven't bothered to try to get Detailer Line in Canada.

Comment

Joel
      Firefighter/EMT-B
      Rejuvenation Auto Detailing
      "Satisfaction Guaranteed or Your Dirt Back!!!"
      '99 F-150

Comment

If you want to just get it shipped to you, Autogeek carries the line and is willing to ship to Canada. It is fairly expensive, as the Detailer line is gallons, thus fairly heavy, but it is a way to get the stuff, if you exhaust all other options.
        The grass is always greener on the septic field.

Comment

Also, I believe Greg Morton had mentioned once that if there was enough demand, he would be willing to get a few "not regularly carried" items for special circumstances. This has the contact info listed in the post:
          The grass is always greener on the septic field.

Comment

Working...
          X
          gtag('config', 'UA-161993-8');