• If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

#83 DACP -- frequency of usage

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

ohh ic. thanks for your help... just wonder how do tell if the paint is hard or soft? im planning to use #83 for my mom suv... i already have #81 and #7 so i thought it would be the same as using #80... For #83 i would use the orange pad from the sonus kit rite???
    Last edited by xjdmb16a2six; Dec 20, 2004, 04:53 PM.
    j0hn

Comment

Originally posted by xjdmb16a2six
      i already have #81 and #7 so i thought it would be the same as using #80...
      #80 is a completely different product than a pure polish.

For #83 i would use the orange pad from the sonus kit rite???
      You could, if my memory serves me correctly, the orange pad from Sonus is less aggressive than Meguiar's maroon W-7006 cutting pad and more aggressive than Meguiar's yellow W-8006 polishing pad.

Be careful and do a test spot first before going over the entire car.

Mike
      Mike Phillips
      760-515-0444
      showcargarage@gmail.com

"Find something you like and use it often"

Comment

wow that was a fast reply... yeah im gonna practice on my dad's car since i never use the PC before.
        j0hn

Comment

Originally posted by xjdmb16a2six
          wow that was a fast reply... yeah im gonna practice on my dad's car since i never use the PC before.
          Good idea!

You will love the #80!! But as Mike said, just be careful when using a more aggressive pad!

Tim
          Tim Lingor's Product Reviews

Comment

Originally posted by Mike Phillips
            You could, if my memory serves me correctly, the orange pad from Sonus is less aggressive than Meguiar's maroon W-7006 cutting pad and more aggressive than Meguiar's yellow W-8006 polishing pad.
            Your memory does serve you correctly.
            Paul Marmarinos
            Flawless Prestige Car Detailing
            "The trouble with the world is that everyone's about three drinks behind" - Humphrey Bogart

Comment

Working...
            X
            gtag('config', 'UA-161993-8');