• If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

M9912 Dispensing Bottle Measurements.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• M9912 Dispensing Bottle Measurements.

Hey everyone, I realize this may seem like an odd request but I an getting ready to order a good amount of these dispensing bottles and was wondering if anyone could tell me the measurements of them? I am mainly wanting to know to see if they would fit in my rolling storage drawers or not. I only really need the height from bottom to top with the cap on if possible.

I looked and could not find them anywhere. Figured, if someone could take a quick measurement for me it would be the people on this forum. I would certainly appreciate it if at all possible. Thanks for any and all help.

Navy Blue Metallic Pearl 2002 Camaro Z28: Build in progress. (416" LS3/9" Rear End/TH400/200 Shot)
    Superior Blue Metallic 2005 Trailblazer LS: !Badges/!Molding/20% Tint/Stealth Audio in Progress

Re: M9912 Dispensing Bottle Measurements.

Height (with cap) 7.3"
    Bottom Diameter 2.4"

Hope that helps.

Tim
    Learning new things everyday

Comment

Re: M9912 Dispensing Bottle Measurements.

Originally posted by TimG View Post
      Height (with cap) 7.3"
      Bottom Diameter 2.4"

Hope that helps.

Tim
      Sure does, thank you very much.

Rep coming your way.
      Navy Blue Metallic Pearl 2002 Camaro Z28: Build in progress. (416" LS3/9" Rear End/TH400/200 Shot)
      Superior Blue Metallic 2005 Trailblazer LS: !Badges/!Molding/20% Tint/Stealth Audio in Progress

Comment

Working...
      X
      gtag('config', 'UA-161993-8');