• If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Layer 7, 21, 26?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Layer 7, 21, 26?

Hey y'all,
    Just bought a new white Camaro and want to get her shined up for the weekend. The car only has 600 miles on it but I figure it need to have a GOOD coat of wax and sealer on it.
    My question is, can I layer #7, 21, and 26, or is this too much? I'm completely new to this type of detailing, so I need all the help I can get (curing times, etc.) Thanks!

Re: Layer 7, 21, 26?

I'd say 7 ... 21 OR 7 ... 26.

Both LSPs are good in their own right. Either way, 7 is a good choice first.

Comment

7, 21, then 26 should look really slick! It is one of my favorite combos. I don't know how much 7 will add to your paint since it is pretty new, and white tends to not show it as much, but hey it won't hurt.

by the way, to MOL

I once put swirls in my paint just to see what it looked like.

I don't always detail cars, but when I do, I prefer Meguiar's.
      Remove swirls my friends.

Comment

Most people tend to see more of a pop with darker paint. But still it is a great combo. Go for it.
        quality creates its own demand

Comment

Thanks for the quick responses! I'm gonna give it a whirl this weekend... if I have time I'm gonna do the girlfriend's Black Cherry Scion TC as well!

Comment

Working...
          X
          gtag('config', 'UA-161993-8');