• If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Agressive Scale

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Agressive Scale

I just notice that there is no product with a agressive rating lower than 3. I was wondering than why is there a 1 or 2 or a 0 for. I know the pure polishes like #7 or #3 are does not have any cut in it so that would be consider 0 or 1 on the list. Does this mean that product with slight cleaners like NXT, GC, #21 be consider a 1 and more agressive cleaner waxes like #20,#6,A-12 be consider a 2 on the list? Its probably not important, but I was just wondering.
    Eddie

Hi Jetskied,

I believe the product scale your referring to is on the "80" series products. M-85, M-84, M-83 etc...

That scale is in reference to those products only. You are correct in saying that other products, if put into a scale, would fall below the 3 level.

However, you must also realize, that the product is not the only factor with regards to cutting. You also have the pad, downward pressure, arm speed, RPM's or OPM's, type of paint, etc....

The scale for the 80 series, just gives the user and easy way to distinguish those product at a glance.

Mike
    Mike Pennington
    Director of Global Training, Events and Consumer Relations
    Meguiar's, Inc.
    800-854-8073
    mpennington@meguiars.com

Comment

#3 has a scale on the bottle too.

Comment

#9 (V2.0) has an aggressiveness scale on it too. I wonder where the reformulated #2 is on the aggressiveness scale?

RamAirV1
        2015 Dodge Charger R/T Scat Pack 392Granite Crystal
        2006 GTO Impulse Blue

Comment

My new bottle of reformulated #2 is rated at a 5. I hope to give Fine cut cleaner a try this weekend.

Comment

Originally posted by scrub
            My new bottle of reformulated #2 is rated at a 5. I hope to give Fine cut cleaner a try this weekend.
            Thanks for the info! I may have to pick up some of that. Did you get it from your local PBE or did you get it direct.

RamAirV1
            2015 Dodge Charger R/T Scat Pack 392Granite Crystal
            2006 GTO Impulse Blue

Comment

direct. I can't wait to use it. Here's what it can do (well old formula though)

Here’s Lookin’ at You… BMW M5 Reflections

Comment

Working...
              X
              gtag('config', 'UA-161993-8');