• If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Secondary Bottles?? fill product height??

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Secondary Bottles?? fill product height??

I use about five differnet products with the secondary bottles, but my question is that

1- i know you have to fill the bottle to the dillution rate you want marked on the bottle with water first, but wasn't sure how high you were supposed to fill the rest of the bottle with the actual product, till the top of the label??? or top of the bottle??

thanks,
    jon

ps- i do love these bottles alot!!! because they hold alot of product, have dillution marks on them, and you can tell from far away which bottle is which, and when there stacked back on a shelf you can tell between them all!! great job on these megs!!! plus they look good when you take them to a job, make me look more like a pro!!

Here's how far up to fill the bottle

Mike Phillips
    760-515-0444
    showcargarage@gmail.com

"Find something you like and use it often"

Comment

i have been filling it almost to the top the whole time, what a mistake, maybe they could mark it fill line on later bottles, cause i am sure other people may have made this mistake also.

Mike Phillips mayabe you could pass this suggestion onto someone who could help.... thanks
      Last edited by n1976jmk; Apr 26, 2005, 04:31 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by n1976jmk
        i have been filling it almost to the top the whole time, what a mistake, maybe they could mark it fill line it later bottles, cause i am sure other people may have made this mistake also
        I have done the same.
        Brandon

2007 Black Chevy Avalanche

My Albums: Avalanche
        Meguiars Online Acronyms - Meguiars Product List....

Comment

This is slightly off-topic, but I have some Last Touch and Generic bottles from last year which are shaped like the picture. I just got some bottles from an online Meguiar's distributor and the Hyper Dressing bottles are like those pictured, but the APC and Glass Cleaner bottles are slightly taller (1/2") and have a bulged out section just below the threads. The foaming sprayers that I got also seem to be a little longer, and only fit in the shorter bottles with a large bend in the pickup tube. I was hoping to experiment by swapping sprayers back and forth...anyway, my question is, are the bottles different for a reason, or were they changed at some point and one style is old and one is new? Or is it just random sourcing variation? The two style bottles seem to be made by two different mfrs., from the markings on the bottom.

Comment

Originally posted by Setec Astronomy
            anyway, my question is, are the bottles different for a reason, or were they changed at some point and one style is old and one is new? Or is it just random sourcing variation? The two style bottles seem to be made by two different mfrs., from the markings on the bottom.
            We switched to a better manufacture for our bottles and sprayers and what your'e seeing is some of the old ones and some of the new ones.
            Mike Phillips
            760-515-0444
            showcargarage@gmail.com

"Find something you like and use it often"

Comment

Thanks, Mike...so which is the new one, the taller or shorter?

Comment

Working...
              X
              gtag('config', 'UA-161993-8');