• If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Which spray heads for APC & WB?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Which spray heads for APC & WB?

Hi All,

I'm just about to order both APC and Wheel Brightener, together with a selection of spray bottles and heads, from Megs Detailer range.

I'll be using WB on alloy wheels so one spray bottle and head would probably be enough.

I see APC as being useful for tyres, wheel wells, de-waxing/degreasing paint work, carpet/upholstery and interior trim. I can see the need for at least 3 seperate spray bottles and heads for the APC.

I'm just wondering what spray heads to use with these products? Should I go for a standard, high output or foaming spray head with these products (or a mixture for different situations)? I'm already thinking that a foaming head would be good for APC on carpet/upholstery from what I've already read on MOL.

Cheers,
    Phil

I haven't got WB so can't comment on that, but for APC I have two bottles - a 4:1 with a regular spray head for wheel wells, tyres, door shuts etc, and a 10:1 with a foaming spray head for carpets, upholstery and interior vinyl etc.

HTH,
    Ben.

Comment

You'll want to get at least one regular head and one foaming head for the apc. As for the wheel brightener, you'll need to get the chemical resistant sprayer.
      As you make a living, don't forget to live.

Comment

Originally posted by MB///HRV
        You'll want to get at least one regular head and one foaming head for the apc. As for the wheel brightener, you'll need to get the chemical resistant sprayer.
        This is correct.
        Mike Phillips
        760-515-0444
        showcargarage@gmail.com

"Find something you like and use it often"

Comment

Chaps, thanks very much for all the info.

Cheers,
          Phil

Comment

Working...
          X
          gtag('config', 'UA-161993-8');