• If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Why can't I find NXT Tire Cleaner in any chain stores???

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Why can't I find NXT Tire Cleaner in any chain stores???

I love the NXT Tire Cleaner. The best tire cleaning product I've used. I was able to find a can of the NXT Tire Cleaner locally a few weeks back. I can not for the life of me remember where I bought it from. So when I needed to get a refill I went searching and came up with nothing.

I tried Walmart, Target, two Auto Zones, Pep Boys and Murrays Auto and found NOTHING. They all carry NXT products but none carried the NXT Tire Cleaner.

Why is this? Why isn't the product on the shelves with the other Meguiars products? What can be done to get this regularly stocked on the shelves?

Needless to say, on my way back from searching I saw another local auto parts store that I hadn't tried (Lee Auto). Went inside and became frustrated that I still couldn't find the tire cleaner when I glanced at a bottom shelf of cleaning supplies just as I was walking out and low and behold it was the NXT Tire Cleaner!

Bought two cans just in case.

I agree.. no where seems to carry everything.

I just did a little Excel spreadsheet, where I have store prices, and I type in my online prices + shipping. If my order is equal to or less at online places like ADS, I dont even go looking.
    2017 Subaru WRX Premium - WR Blue

Comment

Yup i agree, in my seach of stores in my area to find the tire cleaner, i found one last can at auto zone and bought it! Its a great product, i just wish i didnt have to try so hard to find it. and i only buy online when i have alot to buy,

Comment

Some of Meguiars best products are very hard to find locally in all the lines. I try to place one order every winter and get what I need for the coming summer and no longer rely on finding the products I use locally, this may include purchasing multiples of the same product.
        Brandon

2007 Black Chevy Avalanche

My Albums: Avalanche
        Meguiars Online Acronyms - Meguiars Product List....

Comment

I think someone at Meguiars should really look at this issue and try harder to get ALL of the their products on the shelves.

Comment

Comment

lol i have tons of the cleaner just none of the dressing
              Patrick Yu
              2003 Honda Accord
              2008 Honda Accord EX-L V6

Comment

Working...
              X
              gtag('config', 'UA-161993-8');