• If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Noobie Question NXT VS GC?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Noobie Question NXT VS GC?

I am hopefully getting a 2001 black Mercedes C320...I want a terrific shine on it and I've just purchased the tech wax...but I was going there to buy the gold class paste(didn't know they had tech wax until I got there) is tech wax better than gold class?which lasts longer?which has a better shine? Is it okay to wash with gold class wash, then use nxt wax? I can't find NXT wash here, I may try some auto stores to see if they have anything...IF I get my car today, the dealership said they will power buff some scratches and stuff out of it, when would be a good time to wax it myself after I pick it up? Thanks a lot

Beetlejuice!

oh yea, and when I wax, I want to make sure it's not going to rain right? ...how about dew?does that affect anything? I know humidity and temp do....thanks again...

Comment

Working...
    X
    gtag('config', 'UA-161993-8');