• If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

NXT 2.0 paste out yet?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• NXT 2.0 paste out yet?

Has anyone seen the 2.0 paste at local stores yet? I know Meguiars.com has it already.

Re: NXT 2.0 paste out yet?

I have not seen it yet just the liquid.

Kelly
    MOL- Welcome to the world of real detailer's

Comment

I haven't seen it yet either. I'll probably pick some up even though I have enough wax to last many years. I love paste wax. Just something relaxing about applying wax by hand.
      Scott

Comment

Originally posted by BlueZero View Post
        I haven't seen it yet either. I'll probably pick some up even though I have enough wax to last many years. I love paste wax. Just something relaxing about applying wax by hand.
        I know what you mean. It is relaxing.

Kelly
        MOL- Welcome to the world of real detailer's

Comment

Just read on another forum that it has been spotted at a Target store.
          Scott

Comment

Haven't seen the paste here yet. I just got some liquid NXT 2.0 this yesterday from ADS. Can't wait to try it out when it gets warmer outside.
            2016 Focus ST

Comment

I know what you mean. Plus it is really cool to look at them all stacked up and take pictures. Working with it is just so relaxing, and it doesn't matter how long it takes to dry either, because for me it is the thing that I do on the weekend with a glass of soda.

Comment

I picked up both the paste and liquid last weekend at Autozone.

Comment

I was at Autozone yesterday buying other non-wax stuff and just for kicks I took a look at their detailing supplies. They have a nice selection of Meguiars products.
                  I'm crafty, but not good at crafts.

Comment

I've checked a few WM & Targets and an autozone but with no luck.

Comment

The Target at Brier Creek in Raleigh, NC has the NXT 2.0 paste wax.

Comment

I saw 6 or so cans at Target in Alhambra, CA last weekend. I was really tempted to get one but I was in a hurry. If the Alhambra store has it, the one in Pasadena must have them as well.
                        From what I could tell, the package is less fancy that the version 1. The can lid is shaped sort of like a bell to accomodate the applicator
                        Life is a journey, enjoy the ride!

Comment

Working...
                        X
                        gtag('config', 'UA-161993-8');