• If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Confusion

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Confusion

Having trouble, if you use nxt 2.0,then am I to understand that quick detailer used next day would remove hrdrophobic qualities. Does this also hold true for Nxt Booster wax? Lastly, am I to understand that UQD would then basically take the place of booster wax?

Re: Confusion

I think somebody mis-informed you. Meguiar's does recommend that you wait 24 hours after you apply the wax to touch the paint with any type of liquid; such as UQD, Water, QD. But many people don't follow that and the results are fine. If you use UQD approximately a day after applying the NXT 2.0, your way more than fine. In fact, it'll will probably make your paint look even better. It is not going to remove the hydrophobic qualities of it because UQD has hydrophobic polymers in it as well.

As for UQD taking the place of a booster wax. I have heard people say that, but I have never done testing to see, so I wont comment on that.

Ryan
    Attack life, it's going to kill you anyway.

This is your life. Choose to live it to the fullest.

Comment

Re: Confusion

Any sort of "abrasion" will in theory remove wax, but using proper methods it really won't be enough to have much merit.

Yes, touching your paint with your hand or a soft cloth will remove wax, but not really.

Comment

Working...
      X
      gtag('config', 'UA-161993-8');