• If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Chrome Bumpers?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Chrome Bumpers?

Will this product work for my chrome bumpers? HOT RIMS CHROME POLISH?

[IMG]file:///C:/DOCUME%7E1/John/LOCALS%7E1/Temp/moz-screenshot.jpg[/IMG][IMG]file:///C:/DOCUME%7E1/John/LOCALS%7E1/Temp/moz-screenshot-1.jpg[/IMG]

Re: Chrome Bumpers?

I'm guessing you tried to post a picture from your hard drive? You have to upload it to your gallery first, and then post it.

Comment

Hey,

If your bumpers are real chrome, Meguiar's new Hot Rims Chrome Polish works awesome!!!! Here is a couple of pics...

Once you load and post your photos then we will have a good idea as to what product you should be using...

Tim
      Tim Lingor's Product Reviews

Comment

Tim your bumper looks very nice and clean.

Comment

Thanks Francis!

I am in the process of testing and writing a review for the new product. After my final testing this past weekend, I believe I have used it enough over the last 1.5 months to accurately give my impressions of the new Hot Rims Chrome Polish. Quite simply: it is awesome!!

This is a pic from the weekend. The chrome has been detailed and in my eyes, looks fantastic with sharp, clean reflections and not a smear in sight!

Tim
          Tim Lingor's Product Reviews

Comment

It looks great!
            Will be waiting on your review, as always they are great to read and learn from it.

Not only the chrome but the hole truck looks WOW!

Comment

Tim's truck always looks better than new, it's hard to believe it's a 1999 model.

Way to walk the talk Tim!

Mike Phillips
              760-515-0444
              showcargarage@gmail.com

"Find something you like and use it often"

Comment

Every time I see Tim's truck it's like I always think it's a 2008 model custom made for him in the 99' body.

Comment

I second the thoughts. Tim's truck does not look like a 99. Those bumpers look great. Can't wait for the review Tim.
                  quality creates its own demand

Comment

Originally posted by Mike Phillips View Post
                    Tim's truck always looks better than new, it's hard to believe it's a 1999 model.

Way to walk the talk Tim!

I'll say it again

THAT! is the shiniest Ford Truck I've ever seen.

I hope to get our friends 2000 Excursion that nice when the weather gets better.

Good show.

And....the chrome polish is great stuff

Aaron
                    Philippians 2:14 - Do all things without grumbling or questioning,

Comment

Working...
                    X
                    gtag('config', 'UA-161993-8');