• If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

NXT Spray Wax - Good to use?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• NXT Spray Wax - Good to use?

So is NXT Spray wax good to use as a touch up between when you completely detail the car with your favorite wax? Right now I use NXT 2 or GC as my final layer, and then UQD all the time, to keep its appearance up.

Would using the spray wax every now and again also further enhance the look between waxing, or would it not be much benefit?

Thanks.

Re: NXT Spray Wax - Good to use?

Good to use?

Of course, all Meguiar's paint care products are good to use.

Necessary?

Not if you're using UQD in-between normal washing and normal waxing.

Choose one maintenance product and go with it... UQD or a spray-on wax, their both going to accomplish the same goal the benefit to UQD is you don't have to let it dry and it's easier to use for most people than a spray-on wax which needs to dry before removing.

Mike Phillips
    760-515-0444
    showcargarage@gmail.com

"Find something you like and use it often"

Comment

Thank you Sir. I just have so much fun with your products. I wanted something else to do.

It's funny. I'm also wanting more cars, so I can do more detailing! I run out of things on my Mercedes to do (knock on wood, thats a good thing too).

Comment

Which protects better? UQD or NXT Spray wax?

Comment

Just giving this a bit of a bump.

Personally, I feel UQD is better for adding protection. It freshens up the hydrophobic qualities of NXT2.0. I actually used some NXT spray wax on top of NXT2.0 and the problem was, if you sprayed it on the surface (just testing) it actually just beaded up and dripped off the paint. You can spread it around just fine if you spray it onto your pad. But you might as well use the liquid or paste at that point.

I'm guessing this is partly why we haven't seen a NXT2.0 spray yet...or at all.

Comment

I don't have any scientific data to back this up, but in my opinion, UQD produces a better shine and is better at prolonging the life of the wax than NXT Spray Wax.

And as far as ease of application, UQD blows NXT Spray Wax out of the water.

Ryan
            Attack life, it's going to kill you anyway.

This is your life. Choose to live it to the fullest.

Comment

Working...
            X
            gtag('config', 'UA-161993-8');