• If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

NXT over Zaino

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Chris,

I found the Zaino Z6 gloss enhancer to work great on top of the NXT as a QD, anti-static, and to get the extra slippery feel I like so much. Give it a try since you already have it.

Mike,

Is there (or going to be) a similar Meguiars product? I have read the Booster wax acts like a spray version of NXT that has to dry, haze and be buffed off.

A NXT Quick Detailer that works like others, but renews the NXT polymers would be the perfect addition to the NXT.

Comment

Originally posted by Craigster
      Mike,

Is there (or going to be) a similar Meguiars product? I have read the Booster wax acts like a spray version of NXT that has to dry, haze and be buffed off.

A NXT Quick Detailer that works like others, but renews the NXT polymers would be the perfect addition to the NXT.
      I'll pass your suggestion on to Marketing and R&D...

I don't know if they're is a product like this in the works, but on Monday evening, November 1st, our new product will be introduced here on Meguiar's Online.

Mike
      Mike Phillips
      760-515-0444
      showcargarage@gmail.com

"Find something you like and use it often"

Comment

You really know how to tease.........

Comment

Originally posted by Craigster
          Chris,

I found the Zaino Z6 gloss enhancer to work great on top of the NXT as a QD, anti-static, and to get the extra slippery feel I like so much. Give it a try since you already have it.

Mike,

Now that would be awesome! I do have some Z6 left over so I'll go over my car w/ that to cut down on the static, nut of course I'd rather have a Meguiar's product

Brian

Comment

Working...
          X
          gtag('config', 'UA-161993-8');