• If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Quick Wheel Detailer

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Quick Wheel Detailer

I have been looking for this stuff but it seems like no stores carry it by me so I would have to order offline, but my question is, could I use ultimate detailer or normal spray detailer as a substitute? Is the wheel version that much more "adaptive" to what it does?

Re: Quick Wheel Detailer

I have only seen the quick wheel detailer at Pep Boys. It's a great and safe product. I did get two bottles on the last order I placed at ADS. I use it all the time

Interesting question
    2008 Toyota Tundra DC SR5 4.7L V8

Comment

Before Quik Wheel Detailer came out, I usually used Last Touch to do the rims. I tried the wheel detailer. Now it is my go to product for the rims. It is a great product.
      quality creates its own demand

Comment

Sounds good, thanks guys. I placed an order at ADS for three bottles, plus bug and tar remover and a gallon jug of M135!

Comment

i go back and forth bewtween LT and QWD. depends on what i am trying to do
          Nick
          Tucker's Detailing Services
          815-954-0773
          2012 Ford Transit Connect

Comment

Quick Wheel Detailer works miracles on melting away brake dust. I use it on my C230 sport sedan and it works great.
            -Bob
            NXTti graduate, Meguiars Ford/SEMA Team

"All Corvette's are red, the rest are mistakes" - John Heinricy (Corvette Engineer)

Comment

For the record- this stuff rocks. It has an AWESOME spray head that really blasts the stuff out. I used to think a product like this had no use for me, but I now use it often because it is very effective, easy, and safe.

Comment

Invertalon,
                You said you placed an order with ADS, and you bought a Gallon of M135. Do you have a spray bottle to put it in?

Never tried it, but I have wanted to try it.
                But no stores have it locally.
                Sounds like an overwhelming consensus that it is a great product.
                Joel
                Firefighter/EMT-B
                Rejuvenation Auto Detailing
                "Satisfaction Guaranteed or Your Dirt Back!!!"
                '99 F-150

Comment

I saw recently that Big Lots has QWD for 3.50 a bottle, if you have one nearby, check them out.
                  Philippians 2:14 - Do all things without grumbling or questioning,

Comment

Originally posted by Carfire View Post
                    Invertalon,
                    You said you placed an order with ADS, and you bought a Gallon of M135. Do you have a spray bottle to put it in?
                    Yeah, I have a few bottles of UQD that I can use for my M135. Just will refill them!

Comment

Originally posted by Nappers View Post
                      I saw recently that Big Lots has QWD for 3.50 a bottle, if you have one nearby, check them out.
                      Yep I just snagged one of these this weekend. Will prob go back and get some more since for the price it's going to be great in-between washes. Wait, isn't that every week anyhow
                      Current Rides
                      04 .:R32 Black Magic Pearl (Weekend Toy)
                      06 S4 Cab (Wife's toy) Brilliant Black
                      04 V70R (Daily Driver & Dog Hauler) Black Pearl
                      I know 3 black cars!

Comment

The "Quik" products are really great in general. Would love to see more of them in the future.
                        Nick
                        Tucker's Detailing Services
                        815-954-0773
                        2012 Ford Transit Connect

Comment

had no idea that the product was actually useful as I have only seen it at Big Lots and assumed it was there because no one was buying it elsewhere, i'm going to go and buy all they have now, LOL.
                          Fergy-

You're only as good as your last detail

Comment

I had a bottle from the survey kit that was sent out a while ago. I just put it on the shelf as I just use my favorite wash (M62) on my wheels. It usually does just fine. However, with this last wash I had a greasy build up on the rims. 62 had a little trouble removing it so I tried the QWD and it cleaned it right up. Nice product. Sorry I ignored it for so long.

Comment

Working...
                            X
                            gtag('config', 'UA-161993-8');