• If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

NTX confusion

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• NTX confusion

I did the three step about a week ago on my black mazda pickup
    and just got a bottle of NTX and figured I would apply this this morning
    I am thinking about getting my yearly Crown rust proofing treatment done today as well am I better off posponing my NTX treatment
    I am in Ontario and it is fairly cool this morning will it matter?

NXT can substitute Step No. 3.

Finish your rustproofing first because usually those guys will make your car dirty. Therefore, I believe you have to wash your car again. (step 1 -> step 2 -> NXT (2 coats)

There may be a chance of raining tomorrow, so you can wash your car on Sunday. The weather is fine for waxing and polishing in Ontario this weekend or even Thanksgiving.

Comment

Wait till the work on your truck is finished. One thing I've noticed over the years is that if your car looks detailed and well taken care of, the folks that work in shops like mechanics shops will tend to notice this and be more careful around your car.

Mike
      Mike Phillips
      760-515-0444
      showcargarage@gmail.com

"Find something you like and use it often"

Comment

Lots of finger prints can be found on your car is one of the good example. Another is the oversprays and they use the shop racks to clean them up for you, so you ended up with swirl marks.

However, bring the car dirty to the shop and the guys may not interest touching your paint.

Comment

Working...
        X
        gtag('config', 'UA-161993-8');