• If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Meguiar's W0004 Applicator Pads

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Meguiar's W0004 Applicator Pads

Where can I pick them up in Orange County, California? I already tried the dealer locate and no shops were listed. Thank you.

Re: Meguiar's W0004 Applicator Pads

I can never find those things locally around here. I know it's not what you asked but you might end up having to order them. Here's a great spot. The bad part is with shipping they get expensive if that's all you order. Of course I never have a problem finding more to order. lol
    Scott

Comment

Originally posted by BlueZero View Post
      I can never find those things locally around here. I know it's not what you asked but you might end up having to order them. Here's a great spot. The bad part is with shipping they get expensive if that's all you order. Of course I never have a problem finding more to order. lol
      Exactly. I was going to order everything on Amazon or direct but the shipping alone is crazy and worth more than the product. I went to "Super Autotoyz or Autobac" and it's basally your Auto-zone for what I believe to be for the import racing scene and the custom service is horrible and racist. I might just have to settle for a non-Meguiar's applicator pad from Target or Wal-Mart. The should work just as well with ColorX, don't you think? Thanks for the link.

Comment

They should work fine. If you don't need a case of them I would just stick with a local store. Get the microfiber over the terry ones if you have a choice. Some of the terry ones I have tried are a bit rough.
        Scott

Comment

Wal-Mart used to sell them at 1.69 for two pads. Now I think they're labeled as Gold Class applicator pads at about double the price.

Meguiars.com used to sell them by the bunch for a decent price, and I think there were like 32 pads altogether.

Mike P. sent me a pile of them a while back.
          r. b.

Comment

Kragen Auto

http://shop.oreillyauto.com/ProductD...rtNumber=X3070
            Dilution Chart

Comment

Originally posted by harshest View Post
              Bingo.
              r. b.

Comment

Originally posted by harshest View Post
                Nice. Thanks alot!

Comment

Keep in mind...

There are a lot of shops that carry these in California. However those stores may not be authorized retailers, and that's why you cannot find them on the dealer location page. Many local shops source their products from an authorized distributor or a wholesaler.

On the other hand, it is not always the case that an authorized retailer would have certain items on its shelves. Just because a store is an authorized dealer, it doesn't mean it carries every single item in stock.

Comment

Originally posted by the_invisible View Post
                    Keep in mind...

There are a lot of shops that carry these in California. However those stores may not be authorized retailers, and that's why you cannot find them on the dealer location page. Many local shops source their products from an authorized distributor or a wholesaler.

On the other hand, it is not always the case that an authorized retailer would have certain items on its shelves. Just because a store is an authorized dealer, it doesn't mean it carries every single item in stock.
                    Bought a no-brand set at Kragen since I couldn't find Meguiar's. I later passed by Super Autobac to pick up some microfiber towels and I see the applicator pads now in stock and in the shelves. They had packs of four and two.

Comment

Working...
                    X
                    gtag('config', 'UA-161993-8');