• If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

GC QD @Costco...new?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Mike Phillips
    Mike Pennington is out of the office until Monday, February 28th, but I'll answer for him. The Gold Class Liquid Wax and Gold Class Spray Detailer is an special bundle for Costco and the Gold Class Spray Detailer is an exclusive formula by their request.

AT this time I am not aware of this product bundle being offered in any other wholesale club or retail store.

Mike
    Thanks for the quick reply Mike.

Eric
    Talk it over folks. Communication is the key.

--Jerry Springer

Comment

Hi Teak,

Unfortunately, this is a Costco only product for now. Do you have any friends that can get some for you

Mike
      Mike Pennington
      Director of Global Training, Events and Consumer Relations
      Meguiar's, Inc.
      800-854-8073
      mpennington@meguiars.com

Comment

I just picked this up yesterday. The GC QD is really quite nice. I think I might pick up a few more packs of it to use in addition to the regular QD.

It's slicker and seems to make clay pick off contaminants faster.

Actually, I found my mf towel was even picking off some overspray -- don't know what's up with that, though.
        "Son, crying in your milk is bad enough; crying in your hot fudge sundae is just disgusting."
        R.A. Heinlein

Comment

Why cant I have a Costco near me

Comment

I picked up the GC liquid wax + GC QD combo kit at my local Costco. The price was $9.99. Pretty good, considering that most stores sell the liquid wax alone for $9.99.

Comment

They must have lowered the price. I got mine for 12.99.
              Too much of a good thing is even better!

Comment

Got my Costco package today for $9.99. Woo Hoo can't wait to try the GC Spray Detailer.
                04 Z71 Burb= daily driver(SOLD)
                79 Trans Am=restored toy
                03 Sunfire= lowered, daily driver
                06 Saturn Vue= daily driver

Comment

I just purchased this 'reflections kit' for use on my pick-up and am also wondering if the product is ok to use on my fiberlass boat. I know some waxes will cause fiberglass to soften & I definately don't want this to happen! Can anyone help with this?

Comment

Working...
                  X
                  gtag('config', 'UA-161993-8');