• If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

new NXT products in Australia?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• new NXT products in Australia?

Hey guys, don't know if its worth asking but eh
    We've only got the NXT wash n high tch wax n paste that i've seen here
    Anyone know if the others will make their way over here?

There are some more.

Meg's Australia Web Site New Products
    Protecting my "ride"

www.carwasher.com.au

Comment

I've seen those. But when will NXT glass cleaner reach our shores? Please Meguiar's, send us some good stuff at a good price... We pay AU$20-25 for a bottle of NXT speed detailer here..

Comment

I'd like to see NXT spray wax myself.

I decided to get some shipped to me since I was buying something else anyway, and I really like it. Good for spraying on while drying the car.

Comment

Originally posted by aaron33
          I've seen those. But when will NXT glass cleaner reach our shores? Please Meguiar's, send us some good stuff at a good price... We pay AU$20-25 for a bottle of NXT speed detailer here..
          in the UK its £15 for a bottle of NXT tech wax, which if the rates are still £1.00=AU$2.3 thats about AU$33.00.

Comment

Originally posted by Vormund
            I'd like to see NXT spray wax myself.

I decided to get some shipped to me since I was buying something else anyway, and I really like it. Good for spraying on while drying the car.
            So you have had success with the Spray Booster Wax on a wet, just washed car? Please share your secrets with us. Some of us have had problems using it on a wet surface. It takes too long to dry and has been hard to wipe off when used that way for some of us.

RamAirV1
            2015 Dodge Charger R/T Scat Pack 392Granite Crystal
            2006 GTO Impulse Blue

Comment

After I rinse the suds off with a hose, basically just spray some booster wax into the MF towel and wipe the car down as I go.

I have to comeback after I've dried it to wipe it down with a cloth, just as you would with a wax.

Maybe it depends on the amount you use? I tend to use it sparingly.

Comment

Working...
              X
              gtag('config', 'UA-161993-8');