• If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Meguiar's Stands Behind Its Product

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Meguiar's Stands Behind Its Product

Earlier in the year, I purchased a gallon of Meguiar's Gold Class Car Wash Shampoo & Conditioner. The stuff suds like crazy, which was the hot button that compelled me to purchase it.

As the summer progressed, I noticed I was getting less and less suds. I ultimately sent an email to Meguiar's explaining the problem and dissatisfaction. I also mentioned that I stored the product in the garage and that summer temps would be sustained in the 90 - 100 range.

It is important to note that there is no notification on the packaging to store the product in a cool environment

However, Meguiar's suggested that I do so and promptly sent me a new gallon of Gold Class.

One thing I have noticed between the two is that the old bottle had lost much of its viscosity. The new one has a viscosity like thick syrup, while the old bottle has a viscosity more like liquid Joy. I don't know if that is a function of the garage heat or the fact that the produce is about 8 months old. Either way, I now store the new product -- as well as my other detailing products inside.

As for Meguiar's...it probably cost them more to UPS me a new gallon than if I'd purchased one at WalMart. Their Customer Service rates pretty high in my book.

Tom

I have ALWAYS been impressed with the Meguiar's Customer Service Dept. They have always treated me well when I had questions or concerns and this is one of the many reasons I am a loyal Meguiar's user. Thanks Meguiar's!!
    2003 Mach 1
    Azure Blue
    5 speed/IUP
    2007 Tacoma DC 4x4 TRD Off-Road
    KY Horsepower

Comment

Originally posted by MattN03
      I have ALWAYS been impressed with the Meguiar's Customer Service Dept. They have always treated me well when I had questions or concerns and this is one of the many reasons I am a loyal Meguiar's user. Thanks Meguiar's!!

That is one reason I continue to buy only Meguiars as well.
      Brandon

2007 Black Chevy Avalanche

My Albums: Avalanche
      Meguiars Online Acronyms - Meguiars Product List....

Comment

i would have to second that statement. i love it!!! great job megs team!
        rollin 22's

www.fordexplorer.net

www.cardomain.com/id/explore_02xlt

Comment

Evening all,

Here's hoping that Meguiar's UK are the same..............I expect they will be

Bryan

Comment

Working...
          X
          gtag('config', 'UA-161993-8');