• If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Question: Why Use Spray Booster Wax?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Question: Why Use Spray Booster Wax?

Twice I've picked up the spray bottle of "booster wax" at the store, and decided not to buy it after reading the label.

I see that you have to spray it on, rub it in, let it dry for a half hour or more and then buff it off.

I'm thinking, 'Heck, for that much effort, I could just as easily put on some more regular NXT instead!'

Since it's not a spray on/instant wipe off product, I'm asking why bother with it in the first place? Seems like it's really no easier than just putting on the actual wax.

Thoughts? Help me here.

Re: Question: Why Use Spray Booster Wax?

Originally posted by betona
    Twice I've picked up the spray bottle of "booster wax" at the store, and decided not to buy it after reading the label.

I see that you have to spray it on, rub it in, let it dry for a half hour or more and then buff it off.

I'm thinking, 'Heck, for that much effort, I could just as easily put on some more regular NXT instead!'

Since it's not a spray on/instant wipe off product, I'm asking why bother with it in the first place? Seems like it's really no easier than just putting on the actual wax.

Thoughts? Help me here.
    Hi betona,

First, you don't let it dry for a half hour or more... where did you get that?

Second, read this, I think it will answer your questions.

NXT Tech wax + Booster Wax

Mike
    Mike Phillips
    760-515-0444
    showcargarage@gmail.com

"Find something you like and use it often"

Comment

My mistake on the time issue - I believe it says let dry to a haze. You also let the wax dry to a haze. That's part of where my confusion lies. it seems to be basically the same thing for both.

Comment

Working...
      X
      gtag('config', 'UA-161993-8');