• If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

unknown bottle of nxt...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• unknown bottle of nxt...

Hi all,

So as I was looking for a personal bag and came across this bag -the deluxe detailing case.

If you look really really cafefully at that one item that is tilted sideways in front of the wheel wire brush (if you have the catalog the picture is larger) it looks like just an unknown product (due to shape of bottle)

It could be just a mock up to take up the bag, but it's pretty cool if it were a prototype or something. if you look at the far left NXT bottle that is the tech wax but that other bottle looks like the plastx/colorx bottles but in NXT color.

pretty cool actually - like a mystery - any thoughts?
    2001 Vortex Blue New Beetle

It looks like the same type of bottle as plastx. Maybe a liquid metal polish or even a paint cleaner. Awesome catch, you have good eyes.

Comment

Interesting... guess it could be just a prop.
      Brandon

2007 Black Chevy Avalanche

My Albums: Avalanche
      Meguiars Online Acronyms - Meguiars Product List....

Comment

The bottle is just filler for the picture.

I think NXT metal polysh was going to be a liquid at one point.

Eric
        Talk it over folks. Communication is the key.

--Jerry Springer

Comment

maybe its NXT 180 SPF sunblock? for those summer days applying NXT products
          http://img73.imageshack.us/img73/546...mallgz2.th.jpg

Comment

Originally posted by Hannibal
            maybe its NXT 180 SPF sunblock?

SWEET!!
            Freedom prospers when Christianity is vibrant and the rule of law under God is acknowledged

Comment

Working...
            X
            gtag('config', 'UA-161993-8');