• If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

WTB: 3M Sun Gun, Grit Guard pad washer, DIC 10 as well as many others.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• WTB: 3M Sun Gun, Grit Guard pad washer, DIC 10 as well as many others.

The full list of items I'm looking for...

3M Sun Gun
    Grit Guard pad washer
    CRSpotless DIC 10 W/ cart
    Foam Cannon with K series Connector

P21S Metal Polish
    P21S Polishing Soap
    Uber Microfiber Applicator Pad
    Lusso Revitalizing Creme Pre-wax Cleaner and Polish
    Black Wow Plastic Trim Dressing
    Swissvax Saphir Car Wax
    Swissvax Scuderia Car Wax
    Swissvax Autobahn Wheel Wax
    Swissvax Wood Polish
    Swissvax Leather Brush
    Grit Guard Pad Washer
    Ace TurboStick Pro-Line Model #601
    3M Masking Tape 233+ 3/4 inch thick
    3M Masking Tape 233+ 1 1/2 inch thick
    Uber Blue Large Dressing Applicator Pad
    Uber Red Notched Applicator Pad
    Leatherique Rejuvenator Oil
    Optimum Metal Polish 8 oz
    Adam's Glass Sealant
    Uber Plastic Razor Blades

CG POLISHING PAD CONDITIONER-BUFFING PAD CONDITIONER (16 oz)
    CG Paint Correction 2 -Advanced Medium Polish No.721 Super Polish (16oz)
    CG PAINT CORRECTION 1 No.778 OEM CORRECTION POLISH-SUPER FINISH POLISH (16oz)
    CG Nano 3n-Superior Finish HIGH GLOSS PAINT CORRECTION POLISH AND PROTECTANT IN ONE STEP (16 oz)
    GOOD SCREW-BACKING PLATE SCREW MAKES ROTARY BACKING PLATE FIT ON PC DUAL-ACTION & RANDOM ORBITAL BUFFERS
    DRILL ADAPTER FOR ROTARY BACKING PLATES goodscrew (all 5/8" backing plates will work with your drill)
    CLAYBLOCK-SURFACE CLEANER CLAY ALTERNATIVE (BLOCK+LUBE)
    CG Bare Bones UnderCarriage Spray (1 Gal.)
    CG SCRATCH & SWIRL BUFF-SCRATCH & SWIRL REMOVER-Body Shop Safe (16 oz )
    CG SOFAST ODOR EATER -SMOKE Eliminator, ODOR & BACTERIA KILLER (16 oz)
    Citrus Wash Daily- Citrus Based pH NEUTRAL Hyper Concentrated Shampoo with EXTREME SUDS II (16oz)
    Citrus Wash & Gloss Citrus Based Hyper 1 Gal
    CG BIG BALL BUSTER
    CG Scratch Remover -Headlight restoration Kit HYPER FLEX WATER SANDING BLOCK AND RESTORATION KIT
    CG CLAY BAR (HEAVY DUTY)
    CG CLAY BAR (LIGHT)

Thanks
    Jp

Re: WTB: 3M Sun Gun, Grit Guard pad washer, DIC 10 as well as many others.

wow, soooo you're building up your detailing supplies from the ground up lol? I'm sure someone on here can help ya out with your wish list...hope you have fat pockets thou!
    Wills Amstutz
    Windows And Wheels Auto Detailing LLC
    www.WindowsAndWheels.com

'Like' Us On Facebook

Comment

Originally posted by Wills.WindowsAndWheels View Post
      wow, soooo you're building up your detailing supplies from the ground up lol? I'm sure someone on here can help ya out with your wish list...hope you have fat pockets thou!
      Well I'm planning on starting up my own exotic detailing business. I have been around exotics all my life and know many owners, I have also been detailing for years just on my mine, family and friends cars. Now though I'm ready to go a bit more in depth especially since I enjoy it. I'm an extremely comprehensive person and bring the term perfectionist to a new level, so this seems like the right move.

I'm also looking for a flex 3401 orbital if anyone has one looking to sell. I need this stuff soon I have an 08 Maserati Q already waiting! Common people!

Comment

Originally posted by The Driver View Post
        Well I'm planning on starting up my own exotic detailing business. I have been around exotics all my life and know many owners, I have also been detailing for years just on my mine, family and friends cars. Now though I'm ready to go a bit more in depth especially since I enjoy it. I'm an extremely comprehensive person and bring the term perfectionist to a new level, so this seems like the right move.

I'm also looking for a flex 3401 orbital if anyone has one looking to sell. I need this stuff soon I have an 08 Maserati Q already waiting! Common people!
        While not wanting to deprive any members on MOL of a chance to sell you some overstock, given your wish list and your desire to start your own exotic car detailing business, wouldn't you be better served ordering from ADS, detailing.com, or autogeek? Given your list, you can probably swing a really sweet deal with one of the online vendors and, more importantly, establish a business partnership with one of them.

Moreover, your bill of sale from an established vendor would be tax deductible for your new business.

Comment

Thats true...if you wait to buy EVERYTHING on that list 2nd hand...you'll be waiting a long time. You may want to consider buying the essentials from a dealer...and all the extra things you want that arnt important to have RIGHT AWAY you can wait and see if anyone has some extra.

BTW, you listed the grit gaurd pad washer 2 times lol
          Wills Amstutz
          www.WindowsAndWheels.com

'Like' Us On Facebook

Comment

Originally posted by ClearlyCoated View Post
            While not wanting to deprive any members on MOL of a chance to sell you some overstock, given your wish list and your desire to start your own exotic car detailing business, wouldn't you be better served ordering from ADS, detailing.com, or autogeek? Given your list, you can probably swing a really sweet deal with one of the online vendors and, more importantly, establish a business partnership with one of them.

Moreover, your bill of sale from an established vendor would be tax deductible for your new business.
            Ah, yes. Detailers domain I have 20% off my total purchase. Chemical guys only 5% but I haven't spoken with them yet. I'm not sure what else they could do for me, I also don't know how much of a repeating customer I will be. It ranges on how many requests I get etc.

I'm more or less looking for the equipment rather then product. I know I'd certainly rather buy a DIC used then new.

Comment

Thats true...if you wait to buy EVERYTHING on that list 2nd hand...you'll be waiting a long time. You may want to consider buying the essentials from a dealer...and all the extra things you want that arnt important to have RIGHT AWAY you can wait and see if anyone has some extra.

BTW, you listed the grit gaurd pad washer 2 times lol
              oops.

Yes, most of the product I'm going to order tomorrow I was just giving it a bite. I'm making off like a bandit with swissvax products from detailers domain because my 20% applies overall so that should help out. I actually got a bite for a sun gun from a bodyshop for 250. It's getting there but still a bit to go.

Comment

Ah, yes. Detailers domain I have 20% off my total purchase. Chemical guys only 5% but I haven't spoken with them yet. I'm not sure what else they could do for me, I also don't know how much of a repeating customer I will be. It ranges on how many requests I get etc.

I'm more or less looking for the equipment rather then product. I know I'd certainly rather buy a DIC used then new.
                Ya too bad you wernt here a month ago, someone had a foam cannon and DIC up for sale...only thing is you will be hard pressed to find someone who will want to ship one of those things...as they are quite bulky
                Wills Amstutz
                www.WindowsAndWheels.com

'Like' Us On Facebook

Comment

Ya too bad you wernt here a month ago, someone had a foam cannon and DIC up for sale...only thing is you will be hard pressed to find someone who will want to ship one of those things...as they are quite bulky
                  I know, I'm going to keep looking. I don't think not having a DIC is going to kil my business lol. Foam canon though I'm definitely ordering tomorrow if no one bite's. Last chance people.

Comment

I know, I'm going to keep looking. I don't think not having a DIC is going to kil my business lol. Foam canon though I'm definitely ordering tomorrow if no one bite's. Last chance people.
                    Lol yeah i think you'll live. Make sure you have a Ez up tent thou to dry off in if you dont rinse with soft water (or if you're working from home if you have a garage you're good to go). There are other cheaper options too you know...you could purchase the soft water from a local place for probably around 25c a gallon and just use it to rinse.

Just an idea.
                    Wills Amstutz
                    www.WindowsAndWheels.com

'Like' Us On Facebook

Comment

Working...
                    X
                    gtag('config', 'UA-161993-8');