• If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

FS: Rockford 10" Polisher/ Eagle One/ Turtle Wax Products

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• FS: Rockford 10" Polisher/ Eagle One/ Turtle Wax Products

So the deal is this:

I'm so over run with certain things in my life right now, and detailing isn't one of them. I haven't had any local clients come to me, call, email me, etc. in FOREVER just to have their car cleaned, much less DETAILED. So because of that and number of other things that involve the good ol' greenbacks, my bank account has hit zero! So I'm turning to selling a few of my supplies that I probably won't ever use again, or have used yet.

The polisher I bought from Wally World (Wal-Mart) because it was on sale and I thought it would be good, but soon, it lay forgotten in the side of my garage. The machine is still in very good condition and it works great. It's had maybe 4 or 5 uses total, just on headlights mainly (Ultimate Compound + PlastX combo).

I bought the Eagle One products from a TV bundle and were good for awhile, and the Turtle Wax was just a compound that a bought off the store shelf and then only used once before switching to ALL Meguiar's products.

Here's a list of what's up for grabs, and I'm open to all offers.

1. Rockford 10" Polisher w/ Terry Cloth bonnet (would come with wool bonnet if I could find it) Orig. price: $50- make me a good offer!

2. 64 Fl. Oz. Eagle One Nanowash & Wax (NEVER OPENED)

3. 18 Fl Oz. Eagle One Keep Clean Wheel (Used maybe once or twice)

4. 18 FL Oz. Eagle One Wax-As-U-Dry (spray can)(had ONE use)

5. 18 Fl. Oz. Eagle One Original Nanowax (Spray) (about 3/4 bottle left)

6. 18 oz. Turtle Wax Polishing Compound (used twice)

Here's some pics:

Hope you guys can help me out a little bit. Happy shopping! PM me if you wish to buy something. I'm willing to ship, but if you're local, I can give you the address if you prefer local pick up instead.

Take Care Everyone,
    Bobby Johnson
    Owner/ Founder: Carchitects Auto Detail
    "When life gives you lemons, you make lemonade.
    When Barry gives you Meguiar's, you get one HECK OF A SHINE!"

Working...
X
gtag('config', 'UA-161993-8');