• If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Meguiar's email address

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Meguiar's email address

Has anyone used Meguiar's name in any part of there email address? Just wondered if there was any car crazy people that would do that.

Re: Meguiar's email address

Originally posted by chevyman2001
    Has anyone used Meguiar's name in any part of there email address? Just wondered if there was any car crazy people that would do that.
    I've seen some people use the word "Meguiar's" name in their sign-up e-mail addresses, this tells me they have some kind of website usually with some kind of catch-all option where they can create extra e-mail addresses for whatever their purpose.

I would guess that some people do this to check and see if their e-mail address is ever shared.

Just to note, we don't share any forum members e-mail address with any outside company, so any e-mail any member ever gets from Meguiar's will be because they've joined our forum or one of our other databases.
    Mike Phillips
    760-515-0444
    showcargarage@gmail.com

"Find something you like and use it often"

Comment

Working...
    X
    gtag('config', 'UA-161993-8');