• If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Big Pot Hole

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Big Pot Hole

I am a delivery driver for a local pizza place. (I'm 17 and in high school, but hey, my car looks the best there ) Anyway, I was out on a delivery and hit a big pothole that I didn't see because it was nighttime and dark. I thought that it would have blown my tire that I had just bought, but it didn't. It did bend my rim pretty badly though. Luckily it was just stock and I had the plastic hubcaps over it, but I don't want to be driving on a bent rim, and it looks really bad because the plastic cover won't go over it now. Does anyone know where I can get a set of rims for a decent price (website)? I don't want anything big or fancy. I want the tires that I bought to fit, since I just bought them about a week ago. I haven't really been able to find small rims to fit my car, but also don't know where to look. If you could please PM me the link or email it to me at Accidentproned06@gmail.com since it is against the rules to post a commercial link. Thanks.

hey im 17 too!
    try costco or walmart both offer great prices
    Patrick Yu
    2003 Honda Accord
    2008 Honda Accord EX-L V6

Comment

Might also want to try ebay. Either for a stock replacement or upgraded wheels.

Comment

The Wal-Mart here doesn't have any rims, only tires and I had bad experiences with them. I also don't know of any costco's around here. Thanks for the Ideas though. I will look on E-Bay though. Thanks again.

Comment

You might want to try a junk yard. Another option is you wheel is probably steel so you might beable to take it to a discount tire or a place that sells tires and they may beable to striaghten it some. I know on aluminum rims once they bend they usually lose most of there strenght and when you try to straighten them up that area that is bent usually snaps off.

Comment

Yeah, a local junk yard should have standard steel wheels... And they can sell you just one cheap, if they have one in good condition.
            2017 Subaru WRX Premium - WR Blue

Comment

Junkyards are a good idea. Just so you know prices are negotiable. Just bring cash. Good Luck.

Comment

your walmart doesn't sell wheels ??? my walmart sells everything under the sun minus the good meguairs products
                Patrick Yu
                2003 Honda Accord
                2008 Honda Accord EX-L V6

Comment

Yea, I will probably look in a junk yard. I also found a costco around here so when I get a chance I will probably run up there. Thanks again for the suggestions.

Comment

Working...
                  X
                  gtag('config', 'UA-161993-8');