• If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

She needs a bath!! I hate this weather!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• She needs a bath!! I hate this weather!

Ok, so she's not too bad for a winter with no bath (garage kept, not driven!!), but it's almost 70 today-and it's going to SNOW tomorrow!! It needs to get nice fo good so I can get her out again and give her a bath I had her out yesterday for a little bit to get the new headlights in (smoked cleared corners), but I've been sick for days and just couldnt do the wash thing. Still shiny though:

In her summer form, top down and CLEAN:

nice stang,,..i cant wait for the weather to break so i can have my top down all the time...we had a nice weekend here in nj so i had my top down all weekend.
    RZ AutoDetailing

My Gallery

Comment

ya think thats bad?

talk about vehicle abuse. in CA its raining, it has been off and on for over a week now. can i wash my car? of course not, as it would get dirty within the day. so my poor car is sitting with nearly week old waterspots on it. i really hope the rain stops (so we can get back to our 355 days of sun here)
      Lancer Evolution VIII
      I4T

Comment

Originally posted by rammsteinmatt
        ya think thats bad?

talk about vehicle abuse. in CA its raining, it has been off and on for over a week now. can i wash my car? of course not, as it would get dirty within the day. so my poor car is sitting with nearly week old waterspots on it. i really hope the rain stops (so we can get back to our 355 days of sun here)
        This guy knows what i'm talking about ^^ haha.
        i've been waiting like 2 months to detail the car, its rained every weekend
        so i finally get to do it last weekend, and now its raining (live in an apartment, no garage )
        Dave
        Constantly In Pursuit

Comment

Oh, I don't even wanna talk about the DD. There's salt residue on the floor mats, and we've been reduced to taking it through the car wash since November

Comment

Working...
          X
          gtag('config', 'UA-161993-8');