• If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Gettting started

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Gettting started

Hi there everyone,

I am just starting to get back into the swing of the things after being hacked finally getting to use my new name on here! yeah hahahaha!
    Anyways... I have my 91' Beretta that is strictly a show car finally got her a trailer this past year so this year hitting alot more shows! I want to start getting sponsers for her but don't know even where to start or how to start!
    I am going to apply later this year to Meguiar's and hopefully get one for next year! That is one of my major goals this year I love thier products and would love to promote them more and have the Meguiar's name on my car and car trailer!
    But I also want to get some small local ones too! And some from some of the products I use on my car! Like street glow (that is the only strobe and neon I use) and some other company names that I use like Kicker and etc.
    I have heard that it is very hard to get any sponsers so I thought I would come on here and look for a lil advice! So please if anyone can lend me a lil advice I would greatly appreciate it!!!!!

The first step is to create a resume for your vehicle. You should include the mods on the vehicle and what shows you have attended, any awards and what shows you are going to attend. There should be photos of the vehicle attached to the e-mails for the resume.

The most import factor is "what are you going to offer the manufacture for a return on their investment"? There are thousands of vehicles seeking sponsorship, but only a small percentage get them.
    2005 Chrysler 300c Bright Silver

Comment

Thank you! I know I stand behind every product I use and hopefully I can show or prove to them that I will promote thier products in a good way! Thank you again!

Comment

Working...
      X
      gtag('config', 'UA-161993-8');