• If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Trouble Entering Site

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Trouble Entering Site

While I was browsing a few minutes ago, the site timed-out my username.

It's always worked this way for me and I often continue browsing until I want to post something.

Tonight, when I timed out, then tried to look at another thread, it gave me the following message:

"You are not logged in or you do not have permission to access this page. This could be due to one of several reasons:
    You are not logged in. Fill in the form at the bottom of this page and try again.
    You do not have permission to access the page that you were trying to. Are you trying to access administrative features?
    If you are trying to post, the administrator may have disabled your account, or it may be awaiting activation. "

Leaving the site and trying to come back yielded the same result. The only way to get in was to log in.

Is anyone else experiencing this?

Are potential new members trying to see the site having this same problem?
    See the big picture, enjoy the details

I got the same thing. Could not view the board unless I logged in.
    /Keith
    2001 LT Tahoe | Hybrid Wheels - Depo Headlights with DDM HID's (55w @ 4.5k) - Clear Corners - Sonar LED Tail Lights (Red Smoked)

www.LakeMeadOnline.com

Comment

Is it fixed now?
      Mike Phillips
      760-515-0444
      showcargarage@gmail.com

"Find something you like and use it often"

Comment

Yes, things are working properly again.

Thanks, Mike
        See the big picture, enjoy the details

Comment

It's doing it again.
          /Keith
          2001 LT Tahoe | Hybrid Wheels - Depo Headlights with DDM HID's (55w @ 4.5k) - Clear Corners - Sonar LED Tail Lights (Red Smoked)

www.LakeMeadOnline.com

Comment

Originally posted by Kman
            It's doing it again.
            Nothing's changed.
            Mike Phillips
            760-515-0444
            showcargarage@gmail.com

Comment

Still doing it Mike...........

Comment

Just did it to me as well

I had to log in.

Comment

I'll run through the forum settings, but last I checked, nobody should have to be a member or logged in to read any thread in any of forums.
                  Mike Phillips
                  760-515-0444
                  showcargarage@gmail.com

Comment

I had to log in.... Don't mind though.
                    MOL- Welcome to the world of real detailer's

Comment

I had to log in just now too.

PC.

Comment

Anyone reading this, that is having a problem, please try this,

Click to this page,

Scroll to the bottom and look for the text button that reads, Logout and click on that text button.

This will clear any cookies set by the Meguiar's Online Discussion forum software and take you to a page that looks like this,

From there you can either click on the the text button that says click here on the page you're on.

Or you can click on the Meguiar's Online Logo in the upper right hand corner of just about any page and it will take you back to the forum homepage.

Once you get back to the homepage you should see a screen that looks like this,

Then enter your forum Username and Password and log back in and see if this doesn't fix any problems you're experiencing.
                        Mike Phillips
                        760-515-0444
                        showcargarage@gmail.com

Comment

Okay, after taking all those screen shots, adding text and then uploading them to the gallery and creating the above post, I just checked the forum settings and found the settings for people that are unregistered or not logged-in not correctly checked for viewing the forum.

I have made the corrections so I hope everyone, both members and lurkers can read through the forum normally.

If you cannot, try the above logging out, clearing your MOL cookies and then logging back in and see if this fixes the problem, and as a last resort, send me an e-mail and I'll look into your account settings.

Thank you everyone for your patience.

mphillips@meguiars.com
                          Mike Phillips
                          760-515-0444
                          showcargarage@gmail.com

Comment

Good Job, it works now.

Comment

Working...
                            X
                            gtag('config', 'UA-161993-8');