• If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What did you do today?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What did you do today?

We went bed shopping.After 15 years it's time.
    I am installing a new garage door opener. First one by myself, interesting, just taking my time. May take a few days. The one we had stripped out those plastic gears.
    Did something to my shoulder/neck its stiff and sore. Was gonna polish wifes car with PC but it hurt when I tried. Time for some acupuncture and or a procedure called Gua Sha. It was a great day to polish but I got to get healthy.
    MOL- Welcome to the world of real detailer's

Dyno'd my car today. I'm happy with results. Now i can start with the mods.
    Attached Files

Comment

i washed my winter tires after i took them off like a month ago

it was pretty yucky..for lack of a better word. this black sludge was coming off the inside of the wheel

its still kind of cold (it snowed this moring but all the snow melted and the sun came out)so i got dirty looks but i had the brand new car crazy hat on so it was all good

Patrick Yu
      2003 Honda Accord
      2008 Honda Accord EX-L V6

Comment

You had the hat????? I have not got mine yet We had temps in the mid 70's. perfect day.

Comment

yes i got my hat on Weds
          Patrick Yu
          2003 Honda Accord

Comment

Lucky!

Comment

371 atw, nice output. What car is it?

Got rid of the three bugs that I hit driving to Newcastle and back. Gotta love modern aerodynamics, if it were my old car it'd be absolutely covered in the stuff.
              Gil A. Castillo

Comment

Have not received my hat either!

Comment

What did i do?

I went to work, and wish i didnt, the job i am on is an absolute nightmare but today i am going back for more

Whats going to be even more fun for me, its the London Marathon today so me and my Dad have got to navigate around the Marathon route.

Oh joy.

Mark

Comment

Originally posted by WaspHunter
                    371 atw, nice output. What car is it?

Chrysler 300C SRT8

I wanted to get a baseline before I started making changes

Comment

I built a shed!!! DO NOT buy a shed kit from Home Depot or Lowes that is made by Handy Home. What a mess those kits are. I should have been thinking when I bought it, that it was going to be a disaster.
                      First, the shed was 598.00 for a 10'x10'. Got it loaded up in my truck and get it home and start to unpack it out of the box it came it. These sheds are built out of 2x3s and the board are warped so bad its not even funny.
                      Second, the directions tell you to start to build the flooring included with this kit and to start on page 4. Page 4 starts with building the sheds front and back walls. I called the company and they said its a misprint and also there are a few other misprints in the insturction book that they wanted me to go to page 6,8,9,and 11 to make corrections. I was not too happy with the product after that so I loaded it all back up in my truck and drove back to Lowes and got a refund and went out and bought a book there for $12.95 on building sheds. I found the design I wanted and had a excellent part list and went and bought all the lumber I needed to build that shed. It was a little more then the kit, but in my opinion well worth it!

Even with the kits you still have to purchase 40' of drip edge, shingles, primer for the trim and paint for the shed and trim. The panels already come primed.

So, watch out with those sheds. Google Handy Home and you can see a disaster for yourself. They even have the messed up directions online too.

Comment

Patrick Yu
                        2003 Honda Accord

Comment

LOL
                          That's like the garage door opener I got.
                          Instructions do not make sense. Almost have it done. One pic shows 2 screws for one add on BUT they are not in the bag.

Comment

Working...
                          X
                          gtag('config', 'UA-161993-8');