• If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Need feedback if you wear reading glasses.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Need feedback if you wear reading glasses.

I need a new pair of reading glasses.

I've been getting glass lenses because I don't trust the plastic ones not to scratch. But my current pair does have some scratches I haven't been able to improve and I'm wondering if I change to plastic lenses if I can maintain them with either PlastX or ScratchX.

Also...they offer some kind of coating it's suppose to prevent or reduce scratching but I have my doubts. Especially since it costs extra. Should I get that or not? Has anyone tried it and does it work?
    It's not just chocolate, it's a lifestyle.

Well, I cant help too much, but PlastX will take off any coating. So dont plan on both, at least not until the coating is worn off from scratches...
    2017 Subaru WRX Premium - WR Blue

Comment

Okay. That's good to know. I don't know how well the extra coating will work so I don't know if paying for that is better than not having it and using PlastX instead.
      It's not just chocolate, it's a lifestyle.

Comment

Working...
      X
      gtag('config', 'UA-161993-8');