• If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

To busy for MOL! No, I can't be!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• To busy for MOL! No, I can't be!

Its starting to get busy for me now... left for work at 6:50AM got home at 8:40PM! Long day, not as long as they can get but... Its only the start an I am going through MOL withdrawal! Anyone else have a "busy season"?

Brandon

2007 Black Chevy Avalanche

My Albums: Avalanche
    Meguiars Online Acronyms - Meguiars Product List....

Same!! everyone gets busy this time of year!
    Patrick Yu
    2003 Honda Accord
    2008 Honda Accord EX-L V6

Comment

Originally posted by sneek
      Same!! everyone gets busy this time of year!
      http://meguiarsonline.com/forums/sho...threadid=12574
      Like I said to busy!

Never seen that post, actually I did a quick search for a similar post but turned up anything so I started a new one. Usually get to read just about every post.

Edit and its a new post!
      Brandon

Comment

I'm usually not getting to the internet until late this time of year on weekdays and Saturdays. Of course, that means I am making money...
        Owner, Scott's Mobile Auto Detailing

Comment

Getting busy here too. Plus lawn work and other household chores.
          MOL- Welcome to the world of real detailer's

Comment

I usually get off early in the summertime! Especially when Im inport San Diego, no one wants to be at work when they can be outside! Of course that means I now wash my car 2 times a week just to keep it sharp

Comment

Have been missing out on all the talk at MOL but I have been dropping in when I can, only another 2 months of long hours at work! I also had to wash the truck at the coin-op do it your self wash tonight, my truck was holding on to the pavement will all its strength but I forced it in the bay and washed away before it could sneek out. Just haven't had time to give a good hand wash in a week!
              Brandon

Comment

tell me about it! 1 more exam and then I am going to visit Meguiar's
                tomorrow at 11:00 I WILL BE FREE... until 2 because i have a job interview at Can. Tire

ehehehe people are starting to spell sneak, "sneek"
                Patrick Yu
                2003 Honda Accord
                2008 Honda Accord EX-L V6

Comment

Originally posted by sneek
                  ehehehe people are starting to spell sneak, "sneek"
                  too funny.

I missed the spell check.
                  Brandon

Comment

I'm the same way. I work much more during the summer than I do during school years. 7-6 everyday, and details on the weekends. Oh well, 4th of july is commin up soon!

Comment

Possibly a bad time to mention that after graduating I am on a four month holiday until mid September (have been off since May) before starting my PhD...

I'm really enjoying it , as I've got the opportunity to do far more details than I was doing while at uni!

I'll be busy during my PhD though!
                      "A thing of beauty is a joy for ever: Its loveliness increases; it will never pass into nothingness; .... "

Comment

I'm at work now and the only way I can check MOL is by using my g/f laptop. The computer's here at work are not connected to the internet so I have to sort to other means. Hope my boss doesn't mind me disconnecting his DSL line from his personal office computer. Love using network!!

"Makes a Post-It note to self, wash and wax car this Sunday!!"
                        2016 Focus ST

Comment

Working...
                        X
                        gtag('config', 'UA-161993-8');