• If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Citri Gel questions

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Citri Gel questions

I don't know much about this product. Can anyone tell me what it's used for detailing wise? And what happened to it? Is it the same product that the company Citri Gel makes? And I found this on other websites and they're still selling it I think.

Meguiars discontinued it a while back. I still have about 1/2 gallon of it on hand, but I don't seem to use it that much. It is good for cleaning tires, wheels, wheel wells, motors, and other uses.

One good thing about this product, is that it goes on thick and you can allow it to dwell on the surface for longer periods of time than other products, before you rinse it off.

I don't know anything about the other brand that you were referring to.
    r. b.

Comment

Can you post or PM me a link to where they're selling it? I've always wanted to try it because I've heard good things.

Comment

www.dealergoodies.com is worth a shot.

I believe showtime may be able to get it as well.
        I want 4" Softbuff pads!

Comment

Working...
        X
        gtag('config', 'UA-161993-8');