• If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Mike,who won the new product survey?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Mike,who won the new product survey?

The drawing was 5-31-06. Just curious who the winner was.
    Thanks
    MOL- Welcome to the world of real detailer's

Do you have a link you can post? There's so much going on I need a little help here...
    Mike Phillips
    760-515-0444
    showcargarage@gmail.com

"Find something you like and use it often"

Comment

Mike

There is no link. Those of us who tried the new products (the ones Meguiars gave us to test) were entered into a drawing when we completed the survey that was sent to each of us. In the survey, it stated that there was a drawing for about $300 worth of Meguiars stuff on 5/31.
      -Bob
      NXTti graduate, Meguiars Ford/SEMA Team

"All Corvette's are red, the rest are mistakes" - John Heinricy (Corvette Engineer)

Comment

I'll see what I can find out, I didn't participate in the survey and didn't know there was a drawing to be held.

I'll send the link to this to Customer Care and see if someone will post the answer.

Thanks!
        Mike Phillips
        760-515-0444
        showcargarage@gmail.com

Comment

Thanks Mike I could not find a link either.
          MOL- Welcome to the world of real detailer's

Comment

Mike, if it helps, there is no link on this forum but the e-mail that came from Mequiars stated:

Dear Bill:
            Recently we sent you a sample of Meguiar's Hot Rims Multi-Piece Wheel Wash. Since we're always striving to create better products and a better customer experience, we'd like to ask you for your feedback. We have put together a short survey (approximately 1 minute to complete) on Meguiar's Hot Rims Multi-Piece Wheel Wash and we would like to hear your opinions. As a thank you for your feedback your name will automatically be entered into a random drawing for a car care package valued at over $380.

Plese complete THE SURVEY and you'll automatically be entered to win the PRIZE PACKAGE.
            Bill Poirier
            West Seneca, NY 14224

"until you can afford a great car, always strive for a great looking car"

Comment

As soon as I find out the answers I'll post them.

Hang tight...
              Mike Phillips
              760-515-0444
              showcargarage@gmail.com

Comment

Working...
              X
              gtag('config', 'UA-161993-8');