• If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

My son's racing kart! Check it out!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• My son's racing kart! Check it out!

My son attend the Maryland class with me and has since become Meguiar's Car Crazy person. I heard from him every day about what Mike taught him in the class and he has started his own detailing business. He also races go karts and has changed his kart to a Meguiar's kart. He has done all the work himself and purchased most of his detailing equipment on his own and his racing kart equipment. He was working for a grocery store as a stockboy but is now learning the detailing business. He is only 16 but is very mature for his age and of course I am proud of his accomplishments.

Mike, Thanks again for a great class and for giving him the inspiration to start detailing vehicles. You are a great asset to Meguiar's and a fantastic teacher.

another picture

awesome kart! Way to go mike for the values instilled into the young ones....
    My Cardomain Garage

Comment

That ride needs some Nxt tire shine and some nxt wax on it.

Edit: Although i don't think the tire shine or shine from the wax would last long on the track Cool kart though Maybe in the future he'll move up into Nascar and have a Meguiars Nascar out there.
      Last edited by scarface_; Jun 21, 2006, 05:32 PM.

Comment

Hi Joe,

Glad to hear your son enjoyed the class and even happier to see he's taking after his father. I was very impressed with your son's maturity level, great manners and helpfulness at the show not to mention his eagerness to learn.

His future is looking bright, Mirror Bright!

Mike Phillips
        760-515-0444
        showcargarage@gmail.com

"Find something you like and use it often"

Comment

Working...
        X
        gtag('config', 'UA-161993-8');