• If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Meguiar's Car Cover?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Meguiar's Car Cover?

Does any one know about these?

eBay
    Item # 270053864036
    You left out licking the water off. Oh, wait a minute, that's my cat, not my car. Uh, I mean my cat licks himself dry. I don't lick my cat dry. Or my car. -PC.

Re: Meguiar's Car Cover?

Maybe a dealer option?
    Schotography

Comment

Yes I am very familiar with these in fact I have one It is not a meg's cover it is a covercraft cover their wheathershield line. They work very well. If you ordered it through meg's it came with their logo. Unfortunatley I believe they no longer sell them. But they are widely available online. They are awesome.I have a thread on here about mine if u search title for i love this thing you will find it. Heres some pics. Greg

Comment

You would just have to browse Covercraft yourself nowadays, and look around. They make quite a few car covers, and you can even call and ask for fabric samples.
        2017 Subaru WRX Premium - WR Blue

Comment

Working...
        X
        gtag('config', 'UA-161993-8');