• If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

scion tc

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• scion tc

we are thinking about buying a 2007 scion tc just wandered if anyone has one if so any reviews on it thanks

Re: scion tc

Not shabby....esp with a turbo..
    2017 Subaru WRX Premium - WR Blue

Comment

My g/f bought one this summer.... she really likes it, great car with a great name behind it(Toyota). They look good right out of the box! Great gas mileage and even with no turbo there is plenty of power under the hood. About the only thing I don't care for is the upholstery on the seats, to me just seems cheap. Very sporty feel and that = stiff suspension but fun to drive.
      Brandon

2007 Black Chevy Avalanche

My Albums: Avalanche
      Meguiars Online Acronyms - Meguiars Product List....

Comment

the tc's are pretty nice and seem to be one of the best bang for your buck vehicles out there (i'm sure you won't be dissappointed). i wanted one a while back, but changed my mind and am most likely to go with this next....

Comment

I wanted to drive one, but when I sat in it I was enjoying how comfortable the seats were and how cool looking it was..and then BAM!...I hit my head on the ceiling.

Not for people that are 6'4"
          "Do the job right, or don't do it!" - Dad

Comment

Originally posted by dnoraker View Post
            I wanted to drive one, but when I sat in it I was enjoying how comfortable the seats were and how cool looking it was..and then BAM!...I hit my head on the ceiling.

Not for people that are 6'4"
            yeah, its a small car the back seat is even smaller hard for even 5'11" to sit back there.
            Brandon

2007 Black Chevy Avalanche

My Albums: Avalanche
            Meguiars Online Acronyms - Meguiars Product List....

Comment

tc's are nice cars. some dealers can't wait for the scion factory to release a turbocharged one so they made one. tc has a potential. a large engine & a good suspension with so many upgrade parts. if you want a review about that, go to sports compact cars.
              before u rev em up, shine em up!

Comment

Working...
              X
              gtag('config', 'UA-161993-8');