• If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Who would be willing to help?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Who would be willing to help?

Hi, I was wondering if anyone here would be willing to help me out?

I would like to purchase 2 Water Magnets but they don't stock them here in Australia.

So I thought someone here might be willing to post them to me, I will naturally pay for them and postage beforehand.

Re: Who would be willing to help?

I would be glad to help you, but just so you know, I live on the other side of the country from Meg's, so I would have to get them shipped to me and then ship them to you. I can try to get you a shipping quote if you want, though! Or if you were willing to wait a little while I could just add it to my order next time I order since that would probably save quite a bit on shipping.

Edit: It looks like it would be about $10 US to ship you 2 water magnets from where I live.
    Lydia's Mobile Detailing
    Professional Detailing since 2007

1997 Dodge Dakota SLT V8 - Green
    2007 Honda ST1300 - Silver

Comment

Lydia check here for shipping... http://ircalc.usps.gov Seems to be the best rates. It's not too bad if you ship it ground, bad part is it takes 4-6 weeks. Otherwise you can pay more and get air shipping. If you change your mind I'm pretty sure they have them in stock at my local shop.
      Scott

Comment

You might want to make sure that is all you need.. get a little more than 2 towels if needed.
        2017 Subaru WRX Premium - WR Blue

Comment

Originally posted by Lydia View Post
          I would be glad to help you, but just so you know, I live on the other side of the country from Meg's, so I would have to get them shipped to me and then ship them to you. I can try to get you a shipping quote if you want, though! Or if you were willing to wait a little while I could just add it to my order next time I order since that would probably save quite a bit on shipping.

Edit: It looks like it would be about $10 US to ship you 2 water magnets from where I live.
          Hi, Thank you Lydia I might take you up on the offer I can wait until after Xmas as there is no rush. I will pm you with my email.

Graeme

Comment

Originally posted by Murr1525 View Post
            You might want to make sure that is all you need.. get a little more than 2 towels if needed.
            I would but with Xmas just around the corner the wifes purse strings are starting to tighten

Comment

Working...
            X
            gtag('config', 'UA-161993-8');