• If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Frozen products

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Frozen products

Have several products that were too close to the garage door and froze. These include: QD, NXT wax and GC Soap.

Are these going to be ok when they tham or are they trash now?

Thanks

Re: Frozen products

My guess is the QD and the wash will be more or less ok, the NXT I would worry about.

Comment

Originally posted by yakky View Post
      My guess is the QD and the wash will be more or less ok, the NXT I would worry about.
      We're with yakky on this, the QD and the Wash should be okay, allow the wax to warm up to room temp, (70 degrees or so), and then shake it really well and pour some out and inspect, if it has a uniform appearance then it's probably okay and go ahead and use it.

If it doesn't have a uniform appearance, (smooth and creamy with no separation), then it's probably not going to perform to spec.
      Mike Phillips
      760-515-0444
      showcargarage@gmail.com

"Find something you like and use it often"

Comment

I had the same problem with the Natural Shine. It was in my trunk organizer and when I went to use it, it had clump's inside of it. So I threw it out. Won't do that again.

Comment

Working...
        X
        gtag('config', 'UA-161993-8');